Union of Integrated National Entities
Hey Register here to become a full member or diplomat at Union of Integrated National Entities! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey Register here to become a full member or diplomat at Union of Integrated National Entities! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UINE, the common sense revolution!

Welcome to Union of Integrated National Entities if there is anything we can do for you let us know Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nels Nation Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nels Nation Application Empty Nels Nation Application Thu 21 May 2009 - 22:09

Ruler:Nels Nation
Nation: Nels Nation
Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=210819
War/Peace Preference:War
Resources: Uran / Gold
Nation Strength: 15k
Is your nation at war? no
Who recruited you? ?
would you like to do our academy? no pretty good at C.N.
How active will you be on the forums? every couple days, mostly setting trades and tech deals. Willing to help in the war efforts as much as needed. I'm keeping my nation around 5k infra, want to get it to 5k tech, and build military wonder asap.
Why do you want to join Union of Integrated National Entities? Wanted out of MCXA but heard a few good things about U.
Is their anything you would like to share with us? I'm loyal as long as the top keeps in mind the needs of the alliance and does not dabble in silly sh*t like MCXA booting leaders and replacing them with dumbass*s.

2Nels Nation Application Empty Re: Nels Nation Application Thu 21 May 2009 - 23:17

Hello Im Keve69, Monarch of UINE and Id like to wish you a warm welcome into the alliance. If you ever need anything just PM me and ill be happy to assist you as quickly as possible.

If your interested in gov or any other jobs please also PM me and ill be happy to work with you on that. I can get you something in pretty much any branch your interested with.

You can change your AA as soon as your ready.

Peace out an have fun with us Wink

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum