Union of Integrated National Entities
Hey Register here to become a full member or diplomat at Union of Integrated National Entities! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey Register here to become a full member or diplomat at Union of Integrated National Entities! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UINE, the common sense revolution!

Welcome to Union of Integrated National Entities if there is anything we can do for you let us know Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

xxRagloqxx of Ragloq Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1xxRagloqxx of Ragloq Application Empty xxRagloqxx of Ragloq Application Sun 17 May 2009 - 10:52

Ruler:xxRagloqxx
Nation: Ragloq
Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=230825
War/Peace Preference:War
Resources:
Nation Strength:Spices and Wine
Is your nation at war?No, Karma POW
Who recruited you?Mingmei
would you like to do our academy?No almost a year old
How active will you be on the forums?Very active will try and get in the Department of Finance
Why do you want to join Union of Integrated National Entities? I was recruited and im bored
Is their anything you would like to share with us?
Hi my name is bobtheflea, i have been a MoF helper with tech and have many great ideas from the MCXA.

APPROVED

2xxRagloqxx of Ragloq Application Empty Re: xxRagloqxx of Ragloq Application Sun 17 May 2009 - 11:12

Mingmei

Mingmei
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Thanks for joining and you will be masked ASAP Smile Doggy Creatures

3xxRagloqxx of Ragloq Application Empty Re: xxRagloqxx of Ragloq Application Sun 17 May 2009 - 11:22

As Monarch of the UINE I am glad to wish you a warm welcome to my team. If you ever need anything just tell me and I will be more than happy to make it happen for you.

Also your experience in Finances will be a great asset for UINE and a position similar to the one you held at MCXA is more than open for someone with your experience. If you are interested I will make sure to send Chaosemperor (our MoF) to see you!

4xxRagloqxx of Ragloq Application Empty Re: xxRagloqxx of Ragloq Application Sun 17 May 2009 - 11:26

ok that would be good Smile

5xxRagloqxx of Ragloq Application Empty Re: xxRagloqxx of Ragloq Application Sun 17 May 2009 - 11:29

Perfect we are needing TONS of help in the finance department and alot will be happening there very shortly, Im glad to know we can count on another helping hand!

Are you more experienced with tech deals, trades or aid distribution?

6xxRagloqxx of Ragloq Application Empty Re: xxRagloqxx of Ragloq Application Sun 17 May 2009 - 12:01

tech deals and organizing banks and massive aid programs which i will try to start

7xxRagloqxx of Ragloq Application Empty Re: xxRagloqxx of Ragloq Application Mon 18 May 2009 - 2:13

very nice these are all places where we need help Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum