Union of Integrated National Entities
Hey Register here to become a full member or diplomat at Union of Integrated National Entities! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey Register here to become a full member or diplomat at Union of Integrated National Entities! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UINE, the common sense revolution!

Welcome to Union of Integrated National Entities if there is anything we can do for you let us know Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uncrustables will join your cause.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Uncrustables will join your cause. Empty Uncrustables will join your cause. Mon 4 May 2009 - 20:07

Ruler: Special B
Nation: Uncrustables
Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=85641
War/Peace Preference: Peace, but willing to throw down.
Resources: Uranium & lead.
Nation Strength: 9,987.947
Is your nation at war? No.
Who recruited you? Mingmei
would you like to do our academy? No.
How active will you be on the forums? Depends on how active the forums are.
Why do you want to join Union of Integrated National Entities? Because my other alliance fell apart due to bad leadership and I couldn't get my own alliance to take off. Being part of young alliance is always fun.
Is their anything you would like to share with us? I've fought in GWII, GWIII, and in The Karma War. I'm not on any ZI list.

APPROVED

btw, do you have any copy pasta for recruitment?

I wouldn't mind helping recruit.

Give me some guidelines.

Mingmei

Mingmei
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Greetings and thanks, once I mask you.. you will have access to things like that! Very Happy thanks for joining if you need something then PM me.

As Monarch of the UINE Id like to wish you a warm welcome to the team and tell you that if you ever need anything please send me a message and Ill make sure I get to you as quickly as possible.

Also yes we will get a recruitment message to you shortly Wink

Yes, thank you for such a warm and prompt welcome.

Mingmei, has already hooked me up with a recruitment copypasta and I have already sent it out to 125+ people.

Feel free to forward all the money and fabulous prizes accordingly.

HAHA you said being part of a young alliance was always fun, Well you'll see the prizes are just as fun Wink

lol

No but seriously ill look into it, understand though that we have alot of young nations to develop and money is spare. if you wanna make money though I got a nice little deal for you just pm me!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]