Union of Integrated National Entities
Hey Register here to become a full member or diplomat at Union of Integrated National Entities! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey Register here to become a full member or diplomat at Union of Integrated National Entities! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UINE, the common sense revolution!

Welcome to Union of Integrated National Entities if there is anything we can do for you let us know Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Major.Lu app

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Major.Lu app Empty Major.Lu app Sat 2 May 2009 - 7:59

Ruler: Major.Lu
Nation:Gorchnia
Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=324188
War/Peace Preference:War if necessary
Resources:pigs D= and uranium
Nation Strength:155.700
Is your nation at war? No
Who recruited you? Mingmei
would you like to do our academy? Do academy? Need further explaination on that
How active will you be on the forums? Active, will be part of the round of websites i check everyday
Why do you want to join Union of Integrated National Entities? Small Alliance Check, Rising up: Check, Neutrality as far: Check,
Is their anything you would like to share with us? I'm not liking how I can't use my usual alias of terminator50.... From Canada.

2Major.Lu app Empty Re: Major.Lu app Sun 3 May 2009 - 0:46

As Monarch of the UINE Id like to wish you a warm welcome to the team! Hope you enjoy your stay

If you ever need anything please send me a message and ill be more than happy to answer you as quickly as possible....

, the academy is basically a a place where someone will mentor you and teach you the basics of how to run your nation and how to grow quickly.

3Major.Lu app Empty Re: Major.Lu app Sun 3 May 2009 - 2:02

IE prob me.

4Major.Lu app Empty Re: Major.Lu app Sun 3 May 2009 - 2:37

Hey I forgot to add Im also Canadian Wink

5Major.Lu app Empty Re: Major.Lu app Mon 4 May 2009 - 13:54

So where do i sign up for this academy? Also whats the point of organized armed forces here??? i.e Legions

6Major.Lu app Empty Re: Major.Lu app Mon 4 May 2009 - 15:41

Academy is down the bottom Ill make a thread in a min for you since you are willing. Smile by the way Keve, I only want access to the academy not the whole forum.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum