Union of Integrated National Entities
Hey Register here to become a full member or diplomat at Union of Integrated National Entities! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey Register here to become a full member or diplomat at Union of Integrated National Entities! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UINE, the common sense revolution!

Welcome to Union of Integrated National Entities if there is anything we can do for you let us know Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ian Steele, Applying

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ian Steele, Applying Empty Ian Steele, Applying Sun 26 Apr 2009 - 11:11

Hello members of UINE, Mr. Sultan Blake (previously of zenith, like myself), and those who I have yet to meet.
I hope to apply to your alliance as I resigned/was forced to resign from Zenith due to my refusal to fight in this war in favor of the New Pacific Order, due to previous, unpleasentries with them.
I hope to join your alliance, It seems to be a very fine alliance and I believe the alliance could help me, and I could help the alliance.
Thank You,
Mr. Ian Steele,
Formerly of Zenith

2Ian Steele, Applying Empty Re: Ian Steele, Applying Sun 26 Apr 2009 - 11:43

Mingmei

Mingmei
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Ruler:
Nation:
Link:
War/Peace Preference:
Resources:
Nation Strength:
Is your nation at war?
Who recruited you?
would you like to do our academy?
How active will you be on the forums?
Why do you want to join Union of Integrated National Entities?
Is their anything you would like to share with us?

Could you make a topic answering these questions! Smile

3Ian Steele, Applying Empty Re: Ian Steele, Applying Sun 26 Apr 2009 - 11:51

Ruler: Ian Steele
Nation: Awesome World Island
Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=261323
War/Peace Preference: Peace mode at the moment, due to resignation from previous alliance/massive war
Resources: Gold, Marble
Nation Strength: 9,990
Is your nation at war? no.
Who recruited you? Mingmei
would you like to do our academy? Not especially
How active will you be on the forums? Active almost every day
Why do you want to join Union of Integrated National Entities? Because it seems to be a good, new alliance where I will fit in and be able to grow
Is their anything you would like to share with us?
I quit my previous alliance, Zenith, because they were/are fighting for NPO, who had, several times, attacked me on NationStates and who have acted like dicks throughout NS history. I'm not the type to refuse to fight, but I can't back NPO.

APPROVED

4Ian Steele, Applying Empty Re: Ian Steele, Applying Mon 27 Apr 2009 - 1:34

As Monarch of th UINE Id like to wish you a warm welcome to the team! If you ever need anything please feel free to send me a message and Ill be happy to answer you as rapidly as possible.

You are right Mr. Steel we are a new rapidly rising alliance! Im sure we will be able to find you a place in our alliance. If you are interested in government positions please send me a message including which branch of government you are most interested in and ill be more than happy to see what we can propose.

Oh yeah by the way, UINE is also opposed to the tyranny of NPO and we sure as hell don`t support them. That being said, we are not actively fighting NPO at the moment. The sole reason for that is that we are such a young alliance and we dont have the neccessary banking infrastructure to support a GW.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum